Here are my goals and ambitions for all the TNT’s, both current and future. I share this with you because I believe each person in the TNT community has experience, relationships, or ideas that will shape this future.
- TNT itself will be a community focused on achieving an unrivaled level of fitness for its students, while developing more than just fitness. We will develop longevity, health, and leadership. I believe TNT will foster better relationships both at home, with our neighbors, and in our workplace.
- Each TNT will be a community partner, Influencing the local towns and cities to make being active a way of life. To include parks with climbing/exercise equipment for adults, more trails with easier access for biking and running, and seasonal social events focused on activity.
- TNT will continue to take care of its students and causes that are close to our hearts through fundraising and volunteering.
- We will develop additional programs for children, allowing boys to be boys, and girls to be girls. To teach them about exercise, activity, and leadership. And to also allow them to find their own identity and take pride in that identity.
- I firmly believe we have the best training team at TNT, I want to see them nationally recognized by some sort of major publication in the next 3 years.
If you read this far, thank you for taking the time to read my manifesto. If you feel like you have the ability and desire to help in any way, please get in touch with me. This will take our entire gym’s best effort to make reality, I look forward to the challenge!