Lifelong behavior change.
Well that sounds nice, but what does it really mean? It means we’ve developed a program to help you make exercise and eating healthy part of your daily life!
Here’s what to expect:
- Movement screen and consultation– Exercise is meant to make the body function better, this one on one is designed to see where you’re at and what next steps we’ll need to take to help you to achieve your goals.
- You’ll also receive your Mind of a Champion workbook at this time. We’ll use those answers and actions to help build an outline of what behaviors make you who you are! In addition we’ll show you all the awesome places to find grocery and meal ideas!
- Small group training sessions– Monday, Tuesday, Thursday at 6:15pm. The session will start with warm up, games, and general socializing. We’ll show every student the training plan for the night and start sweating! Each session will end with a leadership quote, nutrition tip, and action step before the next session.
- Phone calls/weekly check ins– This really is to simply see how you’re doing. Mike and I would obviously like to hear your honesty as to the best and worst parts of your week. But take this as your opportunity to vent, ask questions, or just chat!
- Online support– You may not know the people you’re going to train with yet, but they’ll become your friends in a hurry. They’re going through the same challenging workouts, the same changes to their meals, and putting up with the same obnoxious trainers (that’s Mike and I). We have a facebook page devoted just to you and your questions. As my generation calls it, a safe space! 😉 The sooner you trust these new friends, the sooner you’ll feel comfortable in your new routine.
This is not another New Year Resolution, this is life. We’re here to walk you through and bring you to where you want to go.
If you have questions, call or text me: 920-251-4481, email me: firstname.lastname@example.org, snapchat me: @knuthsd. No one believes in you more than Mike and I do.